Wednesday, September 2, 2009

#24hop

I survived 24 Hours of PASS!

Training, with GREAT speakers, entertainment by Tom LaRock, aka SQLROCKSTAR (Blog | Twitter) who, believe it or not, stayed up for 24 hours straight to attend EVERY session! That kind of inspiration is awe inspiring! You can see him in the 24th session in the screen shot at left, underneath Jessica Moss (Blog | Twitter | LinkedIn), who was presenting Embedding SSRS in Applications.

I didn't make all 24 sessions, but I did attend several, and learned many things I did not know before, had some fun watching/listening to SQL Rockstar banter in teh background. I'm sorry to have missed so many sessions, but PASS recorded them, which recordings should be available November/December time frame, so I will go back through them, and try to better digest them.

As SQLRockstar delineates me, I am an 'Accidental' DBA, trying every day to learn the craft, and the training I got at #24hop was a leap forward in my knowledge.

Thanks, PASS Community!

No comments:

Post a Comment