All right, maybe not back to back days, but I did do one right after the other painting blog entries. This one doesn't look like I got much done for one day, but I did spend 3 hours scraping and sanding that little 3' x 3' spot to the left of the window. The later pictures hopefully show why, where you can see in just how bad shape this old paint is. Or was before idjit painter got to spraying on top of the crumbling mess that was there. Little by little, getting it done. Weather's getting cooler, too, so hopefully I'll be able to get more done in the coming weeks.
Veritas combination plane
2 hours ago